The opaque watercolors
- SOLO GOYA Tempera Gouache colors contain water-soluble gum glue binding agents which can be re-activated with water after it has dried
- They are opaque, have a great brightness, good lightfastness and pureness of tones and they dry to a velvet matt finish
- The colors are intermixable and can be diluted with water for glazing techniques
- Non porous and porous painting supports can be used, i.e. canvas, paper, carton, wood, fiberboard etc.
Things worth knowing about Tempera Gouache-Painting
- Tempera painting has its origins in paintings with color pigments that were mixed with egg yolks and thinned using distilled water
- Gouache on the other hand, consists of a fine mixture of pigments with gum arabic and white pigments