The dye slowly penetrates the fibers of the fabric to create a captivating spectacle of color. We hope that you’ll find working with these vibrant dyes as enjoyable as we do.
- Dyes fabrics from 50 °C to 95 °C – with hot water in a bucket or in a pot on the stove
- If the entire 70 g bottle of dye is used: Strong, intense shade for 200 g fabric; a medium depth of shade for 400 g fabric
- For dyeing and batiking silk, cotton, viscose, linen, half linen, wool and polyamide
- The dye powder, which includes dye salt, comes in a practical, resealable bottle for easy dispensing, mixing and storage
- The minimum temperature for dyeing is 50 °C - perfect for batiking with wax
- Dyed textiles are not boil-proof: Fix the dye using KREUL Javana Fixing agent for batik textile dyes (No. 98553) to improve color fastness and wash fastness. Wash dyed fabric separately at a maximum of 40 °C
- Fluorescent color shade Neon Light glows under black light