The marbling look is a very popular trend within fashion, decorating industry and interior design. Whether on wooden boxes, pictures, candles or porcelain, with Magic Marble matt every decoration becomes a distinctive piece which matches perfect to shabby chic items, scandinavian designs and gentle interiors. On postcards, drawer fronts, ceramic mugs, tea light glasses, skateboards or helmets – marbling offers unimagined possibilities for creating unusual patterns.
- Paints for immersion marbling of wood, glass, plastic, paper, metal, earthenware, terracotta, Styrofoam
- 33 color shades (including 7 metallic, 2 glitter, 3 neon and 4 matt color shades) with excellent color brilliance and luminosity
- Practical 20 ml jar: The small opening with dropper allows for easy, precise working
- Short drying time
- Crafters combine a maximum of 3 color shades per immersion to achieve stylish color effects
- The marbled surface looks as if it is printed and binds evenly to the base
- Here's how: Watch the instruction video at www.c-kreul.de