KREUL Javana Bleaching on textile Set
Breach naturally with the sun!
- Ideal for beginners, as the set contains everything you need for natural bleaching on silk to create cushions, fabric bags and lampshades
- The brilliant silk paint with flowing character is ideal for a natural bleaching effect on textiles
- What happens with the natural bleaching effect? The silk paint that is not covered dries faster than the paint under the stencil. Due to the physical capillary effect, the silk paint now flows outwards from the fabric under the stencil into the uncovered paint. The effect: After removing the stencil, the motif is lighter.
- The design stencils create precise motifs
- The technique: The motif becomes visible where the stencil covers the paint. Here’s how it works: Textiles must be washed before designing. Apply KREUL Silk Paint using a brush. Gently remove the rimless stencil from foil, place in the wet paint and press evenly. Lay in the sun (10–20 min.) or cold blow-dry (10 min.). Remove the stencil and stencil motif becomes visible on the fabric.
- Fixing the silk paint after drying by ironing (3 min. cotton setting)
- The silk paint is light-fast and wash resistant after fixing (up to 40 °C on the left side)
- For silk and light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen or blends with max. 20% synthetic fiber content