KREUL Textile Marker medium
An eye-catcher in a flash.
- Brilliant textile marker for light-coloured fabrics
- Water-based, lightfast
- Without shaking and pumping
- With large insensitive fibre tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm, ideal for children
- For designing light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. Fix the paint application in the air for at least 3 days. To accelerate the wash resistance, cover the fabric with baking paper after a drying time of 6 hours and fix with the iron at cotton setting for 5 minutes or in the oven at 150 °C for 8 minutes. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 60 °C.
- For light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content