KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Glitter medium
Fancy some glitter, glitter, glitter?
With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pens Glitter, creatives bring colourful dots and cordial messages with glitter effect onto cups, glasses, plates, vases, cereal bowls & Co. The glass & porcelain paints in pen are water-based and are ideal for decorative designs on glass, porcelain, ceramics, metal, acryl and mirrors. The painted object made of heat-resistant material is placed in the cold oven for fixing. When the temperature of 160 °C has been reached, bake the painting for 30 minutes. A colourful unique specimen is ready!
- Semi-opaque glass and porcelain paint with glitter effect
- For painting on heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
- With stable bullet tip, stroke width approx. 1–3 mm
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe
- Heres how: Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food.
- Shake well before use and before removing cap approx. 1-2 minutes. Press repeated times on paper till color is visible.
- First test the pen on paper before painting the object
- Paint can be removed with water while it has not yet been baked.
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160 °C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 30 minutes. Allow objects to cool and harden in the oven.
- 16501Sun Yellow
- 16505Carmine Red
- 16509Light Green
- For painting on heat-resistant porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
Data and Downloads