The self-made stickers from KREUL Window Color are cool mood barometers for young and adult creatives. In a bad mood or in a great mood? Say it with your sticker. It can be applied to smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, foils and tiles. And the best thing is: the stickers can be easily removed without leaving any residue and redecorated.
- Bright window paints for kids aged six and above
- Water-based The dried paint has a light structure
- The paints are intermixable.
- Can be used on smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, tiles, etc.
- Motifs can be easily removed without leaving any residue, ready to be re-used elsewhere
- Heres how: Draw the details like eyes and mouth on the film and allow to dry for about 2 hours. Then paint the face, applying the paint from the bottle generously. Allow to dry for about 24 hours (depending on the thickness of the paint). After drying, the colors will have a brilliant intensity. Gently peel the picture from the film and use it to decorate glass, mirror, tiles or foil.
3 x 80 ml Window Color each (Snow White, Sun Yellow, Cherry Red), 1 Contour paint black 80 ml, 1 Special film, Design templates
- For sticking to smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, foils and tiles