KREUL Porcelain potch 150 ml
Glueing and lacquering.
With the KREUL Porcelain Potch Lacquer & Glue, creatives decorate glasses, plates and cups with napkin motifs. The transparent napkin glue is water-based and is a must for upcycling of old porcelain.
- Napkin glue for porcelain and glass
- Lacquer and glue in one
- Dries transparent and semi-gloss
- For decorating napkin motifs on porcelain and glass
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe and waterproof.
- Note: When decorating everyday dishes do not paint the drinking surface or the main food areas on plates / bowls. Use only for decoration.
- Heres how: Apply a thin coat of KREUL Porcelain Potch to the location to be decorated to fix the pattern in place and place the top layer of the napkin pattern on the porcelain. Coat the entire surface completely with Porcelain Potch and ensure that the edges are securely in place. Use a soft brush and work from the center out towards the edge of the pattern. Before drying remove any excess glue around the pattern using a damp cloth. After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 130°C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes. Let the object cool.
- For decorating porcelain and glass