KREUL Porcelain Marker medium Junior Set of 12
Bright and colourful painting fun on cups, plates and co.
Let’s go with monster fun designs for decorating cups, plates and co. With the KREUL Porcelain Marker medium Junior set of 12 colours, cool kids can easily add colour to tableware. The big set contains markers in 12 colours. Easy to use, child-friendly and sustainable! The porcelain markers for children from 6 years work without any need for shaking or pumping the marker first. The paint formulation is vegan and has been dermatologically tested. The old plastic packaging has been replaced with cardboard packaging made of up to 94 % recycled material. The plastic used in the marker consists of 60 % PCR material. Porcelain markers made in Germany so well thought-out and child-friendly.
- Brilliant porcelain markers
- Water-based, non-fade colour
- Paint formulation has been dermatologically tested and is vegan
- No shaking or pumping of the marker needed
- How to do it: Do not draw on areas in contact with food or drink. As long as the paint has not been fired on, you can use water to remove it. Leave to dry for 4 hours, place the cup in a cold domestic oven and fix the colours at 160 °C for 90 min. Let the cup cool and the colours harden in the oven. The design is then dishwasher-safe.
- The plastic used in the markers consist of 60 % recycled plastic
- The cardboard packaging of the set consists of 94 % recycled material
- We manufacture the paint in a fair and safe process in Germany
12 porcelain pens in Yellow, Orange, Cherry Red, Pink, Violet, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Turquoise, Light Green, Dark Green, Brown, Black
- For drawing on porcelain, ceramic, glass
Data and Downloads