KREUL Porcelain Marker medium
Child-friendly paint for bold and bright artwork on cups and plates
Cool, monster painting cup and plates? That’s child’s play. With the KREUL Porcelain Marker medium, children from 6 years can use their imagination to paint porcelain and glasses. And they can get painting straightaway – as no shaking or pumping of the markers is needed. But with paint that is child-friendly. The paint formulation has been dermatologically tested and is vegan. It comes with a sustainable design: The plastic used in the marker consists of 60 % recycled plastic. Well thought-out quality made in Germany. Let’s get started: Draw bright and bold designs, let the colours dry and fix them in place in a domestic oven. All done!
- Brilliant porcelain marker
- Water-based, non-fade colour
- Paint formulation has been dermatologically tested and is vegan
- No shaking or pumping of the marker needed
- With large robust fibre tip, stroke width approx. 2 – 4 mm
- How to do it: Do not draw on areas in contact with food or drink. As long as the paint has not been fired on, you can use water to remove it. Leave to dry for 4 hours, place the cup in a cold domestic oven and fix the colours at 160 °C for 90 min. Let the cup cool and the colours harden in the oven. The design is then dishwasher-safe.
- The plastic used in the marker consists of 60 % recycled plastic
- We manufacture the paint in a fair and safe process in Germany
- For drawing on porcelain, ceramic, glass
Data and Downloads