KREUL Chalk Marker Set of 4
Chic Style for any Blackboard
- Resource-conserving, non-permanent fluid chalks
- With the KREUL Chalk Marker we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future: 60% of the formula consists of sustainable raw materials; The plastic of the marker consists of 70% recycled plastic; The cardboard packaging of the set consists of 94% recycled materials; The paint is produced fairly and safely in Germany; The marker is refillable with the KREUL Refill Chalk Marker Snow White (Art.-No. 22741); The tip is easy to clean and replaceable. The use of the KREUL replacement tips medium 2-4 mm, Art.-No. 17983, prolongs the life of the marker.
- Matt, covering, light-fast, fast drying
- Paint application on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Ideal for surfaces created with KREUL Chalkboard varnish
- Valve system ensures precise, even flow of ink: Shake the KREUL Chalk Marker vigorously with closed cap for 1 to 2 minutes before each application. By carefully pressing the tip onto the paper several times, ink is pumped until it becomes visible.
- For painting and writing on board surfaces and backgrounds, windows, mirrors, glass, tiles, foil, metal, and acrylic glass