KREUL Magnetic Primer
Design your own magnet board!
- Black acrylic primer for designing adhesive surfaces for magnets
- Creamy pastose, covering, light-fast
- Dries with matt finish
- Contains rust-free iron powder
- Magnetic force depends on layer thickness
- Low odor
- For priming wood, cardboard, styrofoam, stone, dried concrete, and MDF. Washes off smooth substrates such as ceramic, glass, tiles, metal, acrylic, and plastic.
- Easy to paint and therefore easy to apply with paintbrush, paint roller, and spatula.
- Do not dilute: For an optimal effect, apply a minimum of 3 layers
- Once it has dried thoroughly (24 hours), it can be painted over with KREUL Acrylic paints and recoated with KREUL Chalkboard varnish
- A 250 ml jar corresponds to a range of 0.5 m²
- For designing wood, cardboard, styrofoam, stone, dried concrete, and MDF. Washes off smooth surfaces such as ceramic, glass, tiles, metal, acrylic and plastic