KREUL Nature Honeycomb
Sustainably developed. Inspired by nature. For a good feeling.
The KREUL Nature is a resource-saving paint for the design of DIY ideas. Whether in its composition or packaging: with the KREUL Nature – the paint for your world – we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future. Honeycomb – Golden and cheerful: the warm yellow nuance shines intensively and attracts with moments of joy. A gift of lush flower meadows and diligence. Bee honey is pure summer happiness in a habitat that is worth protecting. A friendly color shade that makes you happy.
- Resource-conserving paint
- Whether in its composition or packaging: with the KREUL Nature – the paint for your world – we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future: 84% of the formula consists of sustainable raw materials of natural origin; The glass consists of 27% waste glass and is 100% recyclable; Right out of the yellow sack. The screw cap consists of 85% old plastic; The label consists of 30% recycled fibres; Made in Germany. The paint is produced in a fair and safe way in Germany
- Matt, creamy, quick-drying, lightfast
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories and pieces found in the nature, such as wood, stones, nutshells and mussels
- For abrasion resistance and for protection outdoors, overcoat with the KREUL Acrylic varnish
- We recommend KREUL Nature brushes (bristle, no. 49461 and Synthetics, no. 49464)
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories
Data and Downloads