KREUL Nature 50 ml Set of 4
Responsible and timelessly beautiful.
Coral, Ocean, Eucalyptus, Pebble Stone - The four resource-saving colors of the KREUL Nature Set are inspired by nature, harmonise with each other and contribute to the future: for every second set sold, a tree is planted.
- Resource-conserving paint
- Whether in its composition or packaging: with the KREUL Nature – the paint for your world – we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future: 84% of the formula consists of sustainable raw materials of natural origin; The glass consists of 27% waste glass and is 100% recyclable; The cardboard packaging of the set consists of 94% recycled materials and is produced in a climate-neutral way; Right out of the yellow sack. The screw cap consists of 85% old plastic; The label consists of 30% recycled fibres; Made in Germany. The paint is produced in a fair and safe way in Germany; Two KREUL Nature sets – one tree. For every second set sold, a tree is planted.
- Matt, creamy, quick-drying, lightfast
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories and pieces found in the nature, such as wood, stones, nutshells and mussels
- For abrasion resistance and for protection outdoors, overcoat with the KREUL Acrylic varnish
- We recommend KREUL Nature brushes (bristle, no. 49461 and Synthetics, no. 49464)
4 x 50 ml jars each (Coral, Ocean, Eucalyptus, Pebble Stone)
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories