KREUL Nature Fir Needles
Sustainably developed. Inspired by nature. For a good feeling.
The KREUL Nature is a resource-saving paint for the design of DIY ideas. Whether in its composition or packaging: with the KREUL Nature – the paint for your world – we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future. Fir Needles – Protective and relaxing: the deep green of the forest provides security and relaxation. The shade is full of power and sharpens concentration on the essentials. Like the evergreen of the fir tree, it spreads festive harmony and hope.
- Resource-conserving paint
- Whether in its composition or packaging: with the KREUL Nature – the paint for your world – we make a valuable contribution to a responsible future: 84% of the formula consists of sustainable raw materials of natural origin; The glass consists of 27% waste glass and is 100% recyclable; Right out of the yellow sack. The screw cap consists of 85% old plastic; The label consists of 30% recycled fibres; Made in Germany. The paint is produced in a fair and safe way in Germany
- Matt, creamy, quick-drying, lightfast
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories and pieces found in the nature, such as wood, stones, nutshells and mussels
- For abrasion resistance and for protection outdoors, overcoat with the KREUL Acrylic varnish
- We recommend KREUL Nature brushes (bristle, no. 49461 and Synthetics, no. 49464)
- 49429Fir Needles
- For designing paper, cardboard, clay and dried concrete as well as decorative accessories
Data and Downloads