KREUL Javana Silk Painting Starter Set
Complete set for fascinating silk art.
With this fascinating complete set, scarves, shawls and other pieces of clothing and textiles from silk can be designed in a unique and creative way. With the contouring paint, motifs are drawn on the silk and they are decorated and improved with the 5 brilliant, highly pigmented water-based silk paints. The color penetrates deep into the fibre of the fabric and is then fixed with an iron. The enclosed motif templates will help with the first attempts as textile designers and they also serve as a suggestion for ideas. A versatile craft set for the pastime.
- Ideal for beginners as the set contains everything you need for painting on silk
- Practical: The back side of the cardboard lid can be used as a clamping frame.
- For high-contrast color techniques on silk
- For designing shawls and scarves with effective color gradients with the brilliant KREUL Javana silk paints, visible or transparent contours and random patterns that are created when applying effect salt to the wet color surfaces.
- High-pigment, brilliant silk paints with flowing, liquid character
- Penetrates fiber-deep
- Light-fast and wash-resistant after fixing (inside-out).
5 jars à 20 ml each (Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Dark Green), 1 tube outlining paint Gold 20 ml, 1 tube gutta 20 ml, 1 jar effect Salt 20 ml, 1 brush, 2 pieces of silk 45 x 37 cm, 2 patterns (geometric, magic of blossom), Fastening pins
- For silk and light-colored textiles made of cotton, viscose, linen or blends with max. 20% synthetic fiber content