KREUL Textile Marker Glitter medium
For glittering fabric ideas.
- Semi-opaque textile marker with glitter effect
- Water-based, lightfast
- For designing textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- With medium round tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm
- Even and precise ink flow due to valve system
- Painting is washable up to 40 °C after fixation
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. Shake the KREUL Textile Marker Glitter vigorously with closed cap for 1 to 2 minutes before each application. By carefully pressing the tip onto the paper several times, ink is pumped until it becomes visible. After a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes. Alternatively, set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 40 °C on the delicate cycle.
- For textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20 % synthetic fibre content