KREUL Textile Marker Opak fine
Painting fabrics: opaque and particularly filigree.
- Opaque textile marker
- Water-based, lightfast
- For designing textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen, silk and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- With robust, dimensionally stable fine tips for delicate lines, writings and contours, stroke width ca. 1-2 mm
- Even and precise ink flow due to valve system
- Painting is washable up 40 °C after fixation
- The pen is refillable with the KREUL Refill Textile Marker Opak (White, Art.-No. 92791; Black, Art.-No. 92792)
- The tip is easy to clean and replaceable. The use of the KREUL replacement tips Fine, Art-No. 17981 prolongs the life of the marker.
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. Shake the KREUL Textile Marker Opak vigorously with closed cap for 1 to 2 minutes before each application. By carefully pressing the tip onto the paper several times, ink is pumped until it becomes visible. After a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes. Alternatively, set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 40 °C on the delicate cycle.
- For textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen, silk and mixed fabrics up to max. 20 % synthetic fibre content