KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Handlettering Set of 4
Better if you letter!
Black typography meets white porcelain. Letters and fonts are painted, lettered and decorated. Hand lettering loves cups, plates and clear announcements. With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Handlettering Set with four different brush tips in black, there are no longer any limits to your letter creations.
- Brilliant glass and porcelain paint
- Covering, lightfast
- For painting on heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
- With 4 different pen tips: 1 stable fine tip for delicate lines and contours, stroke width approx. 1–2 mm; 1 medium round tip as all-rounder, stroke width approx. 2–4 mm; 1 calligraphy tip for decorating and fine writing, stroke width approx. 1–4 mm; 1 x KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Easy brush with an elastic brush tip for fine and broad writing and drawing as well as sweeping decorations - without shaking and pumping
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe
- Heres how: Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food. Shake well before use and before removing cap approx. 1-2 minutes. Press repeated times on paper till color is visible. First test the pen on paper before painting the object
- Paint can be removed with water while it has not yet been baked.
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160 °C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes. Allow objects to cool and harden in the oven.
1 KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Classic medium in Black 1 KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Classic calligraphy in Black, 1 KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Classic fine in Black, 1 KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Easy brush in Black
- For painting on heat-resistant porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
Data and Downloads