KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Classic calligraphy
Beautiful letterings and cordial messages
With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pens Classic, creatives write, draw and paint on cups, glasses, plates, vases, cereal bowls & Co. The brilliant, glossy glass & porcelain paints in pen are water-based and are ideal for decorative designs on glass, porcelain, ceramics, metal, acryl and mirrors. In combination with the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Classic in 20 ml glasses, decorated objects are embellished and shine in a new light. The painted object made of heat-resistant material is placed in the cold oven for fixing. When the temperature of 160 °C has been reached, bake the painting for 90 minutes. A colourful unique specimen is ready!
- Brilliant glass and porcelain paint
- Covering, lightfast
- For painting on heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
- With stable calligraphy tip for decorating and fine writing, stroke width approx. 1–4 mm
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe
- Heres how: Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food.
- Shake well before use and before removing cap approx. 1-2 minutes. Press repeated times on paper till color is visible.
- First test the pen on paper before painting the object
- Paint can be removed with water while it has not yet been baked.
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160 °C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes. Allow objects to cool and harden in the oven.
- For painting on heat-resistant porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
Data and Downloads