MUCKI Finger Paint 150 ml Set of 4
Little explorers need safety.
Painting, playing around, spattering, and stirring. Dipping hands in and smearing them around: the fun of endless discovery. So much happens when small fingers and feet come into contact with vibrant MUCKI Finger Paints: it trains sensorimotor skills, improves dexterity, and increases pleasure and curiosity. What a colorful experience! Anyone setting off on a voyage of discovery needs to stay safe. MUCKI Finger Paints were specially developed for children from the age of 2 upwards. MUCKI finger paints are dermatologically tested, paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, and vegan. The paint is produced fairly and safely in Germany. Some paint might get spilled with the little artists’ urge to move. But that’s no problem, as MUCKI Finger Paint can easily be rinsed off hands and washed out of clothing at 30 °C.
- Luminous water-based colors for kids aged two and above
- Creamy, paste-like texture
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30°C
- Bitter compounds prevent unintentional consumption
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The cardboard box of the set is made of at least 95% recycled materials
- The MUCKI Finger Paints (single items and sets) have been awarded the spiel gut seal by the working committee Kinderspiel + Spielzeug e.V. (Working Committee for Childrens Games and Toys)
- The MUCKI Finger Paint 4-piece set 150 ml (art. no. 2314) was tested in the ÖKO-TEST issue Ratgeber Kinder & Familie 2021 (Children + Family Guidebook 2021) in the category Test Finger Paints and was awarded the grade very good
4 jars à 150 ml each (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green)
- Suitable for paper, cardboard, canvas, glass, wood, tile, mirror, stone