MUCKI Finger Paint Squeaky
Little explorers need safety.
Painting, playing around, spattering, and stirring. Dipping hands in and smearing them around: the fun of endless discovery. So much happens when small fingers and feet come into contact with vibrant MUCKI Finger Paints: it trains sensorimotor skills, improves dexterity, and increases pleasure and curiosity. What a colorful experience! Anyone setting off on a voyage of discovery needs to stay safe. MUCKI Finger Paints were specially developed for children from the age of 2 upwards. MUCKI finger paints are dermatologically tested, paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, and vegan. The paint is produced fairly and safely in Germany. Some paint might get spilled with the little artists’ urge to move. But that’s no problem, as MUCKI Finger Paint can easily be rinsed off hands and washed out of clothing at 30 °C.
- The squeaky colors of MUCKI Finger paints are well suitable for jazzy color accents
- Creamy, paste-like texture
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30°C
- Bitter compounds prevent unintentional consumption
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The MUCKI Finger Paints (single items and sets) have been awarded the spiel gut seal by the working committee Kinderspiel + Spielzeug e.V. (Working Committee for Childrens Games and Toys)
- Suitable for paper, cardboard, canvas, glass, wood, tile, mirror, stone
Data and Downloads