KREUL Textile Marker medium Junior Set of 12
Twelve cool shades for your own style.
Colourful fun is the order of the day! The large KREUL Textile Marker medium Junior Set has 12 colour shades ready for children aged 6 and over. Perfect for painting rainbows and balloons on shirts. Easy as pie, without shaking and pumping. The marker tip is extra robust and can take a lot.
- Brilliant textile markers for light-coloured fabrics
- Water-based, lightfast
- Dermatologically tested
- Without shaking and pumping
- With large insensitive fibre tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm
- For designing light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. Fix the paint application in the air for at least 3 days. For accelerated wash resistance, after a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes or set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 60 °C.
12 textile markers in Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Violet, Light Blue, Blue, Light Green, Green, Brown, Gray, Black
- For light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
Data and Downloads