KREUL Textile Marker medium Junior Set of 18
Many shades for unlimited colour fun.
- Brilliant textile markers for light-coloured fabrics
- Water-based, lightfast
- Dermatologically tested
- Without shaking and pumping
- With large insensitive fibre tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm
- For designing light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content
- Neon colour shade: glows under black light, fixing the colour application in the air is recommended
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. Fix the paint application in the air for at least 3 days. For accelerated wash resistance, after a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes or set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 60 °C.
- For light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content