KREUL Textile Marker Junior Set Color your case
A hip pencil case? Preferably self-designed.
- Complete set in which the pen packaging becomes the painting surfaces
- Naturally coloured cotton bag contains 7 brilliant KREUL Textile Markers that are ideal for children: 6 colour shades with large non-sensitive fibre tip, stroke width approx. 2-4 mm and black with non-sensitive fibre tip, stroke width approx. 1-2 mm
- Water-based textile markers, lightfast, dermatologically tested
- Without shaking and pumping
- Neon shades flow under black light, fixation of the colour application in the air recommended
- The bag is made of 100 % cotton
- Cotton bag is pre-washed: ideal for instant use with the KREUL Textile Marker
- This is how it works: Place baking paper in the bag for protection. Fix the paint application in the air for at least 3 days. For accelerated wash resistance, cover the bag with baking paper after a drying time of 6 hours and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes or in the oven at 150 °C for 8 minutes. Care instructions: the bag is machine washable up to 30 °C.
- For light-coloured textiles made of cotton, batiste, linen and mixed fabrics up to max. 20% synthetic fibre content