KREUL Gilding with Leaf Metal Set Golden Elegance
Complete Set for Gilding with Leaf Metal.
- For refining DIY objects indoors such as picture frames, wooden parts and cards
- Fine leaf metal for high-gloss, metallic effects
- KREUL Primer and Coating Varnish water-based
- For applying Leaf Primer and Coating Varnish: Use brush with dark hair
- For applying Leaf Metal: Use brush with bright, fine hair
- That’s how you do it: The surface to be designed must be clean and free of dust and grease. Apply the KREUL Primer with a dark brush and let it dry for 20 minutes until it becomes transparent. Place the metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a dry light brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After a drying time of at least 12 hours, polish carefully with a soft polishing cloth.
- Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon Varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For absorbent and porous surfaces e.g. wood, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, ceramics, porcelain, glass, concrete, terracotta, leather