MUCKI Play me paintbox Were mixing, painting, dabbing
What colour is the pig? Which colours should I mix to get pink? Children playfully learn to mix colours and assign them to different animals.
- Kids learn through play to mix colors and choose the matching colors for the respective animals. The pictures are painted with the fingers. We distinguish between “spreading” and “dappling”. Here especially the deliberate movement of the individual finger is trained.
- Recommended by educators: Coloring the motifs with fingers trains fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. By direct contact of the fingers and hands with the creamy paint, it is not only painted but also felt.
- MUCKI Finger paint, water-based
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The cardboard box of the set is made of at least 95% recycled materials
- Illustrated instructions show the procedure step-by-step
- For painting with hands and fingers on paper, cardboard, canvas