KREUL Handicraft Glue Nature 81,6 g / 80 ml
Responsibly manufactured all-purpose glue
- Sustainable, multi-purpose deco and handicraft glue
- For a responsible future: The formulation contains at least 80 % raw materials of natural origin, on vegetable basis, vegan; The glue is produced in a fair and safe process in Germany; The 80-ml bottle can be refilled 3 imes with KREUL Handicraft Glue Nature 250 ml (Art. No. 49372). Refilling lengthens the lifetime of the glue bottle and protects the environment: waste is reduced; resources are saved.
- On water basis, solvent-free, odour-neutral
- Dries transparent
- For gluing paper, cardboard, textiles, felt, raffia, leather, cork, wood, dry and silk flowers, glass, polystyrene, plastics
- Wet glue patches can be washed off with warm water
- Refill – this is how: Grip the nozzle of the 80-ml bottle at the slanted section of the tip, loosen this by gently moving this back and forwards and carefully bend it to one side. Refill KREUL Handicraft Glue Nature and firmly reinsert the nozzle until it clicks. For protection, you can use disposable gloves.