KREUL Window Color Set with a lot of paint
Makes great ideas fly.
- Bright window paints in the handy bottle with fine long painting tip
- Includes Glow-in-the-dark paint for shining stars or funny light pictures at night
- The dried paint has a light structure
- Glass pearls can be carefully sprinkled into wet paint for special decorative effects.
- Can be used on smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, tiles, etc.
- The paints are intermixable.
- Beautiful marbled effects can be created by drawing paints into each other with a small wooden stick (e.g. toothpick) before they dry.
- Heres how: Draw the outline of the motif onto special sheet using the contour paint and allow to dry for around 2 hours). Use window color paint to fill in the areas up to the edges, applying the paint from the bottle generously. Allow to dry for around 24 hours (depending on the thickness of the paint). After drying, the colors will have a brilliant intensity. Gently peel the picture from the film and use it to decorate the window.
- When a motif has been used several times, adhesion can be improved by moistening it slightly.
- The rigid sheet is ideal for mobile sculptures. Allow the desired motif to dry before cutting it out with the sheet.
- Suitable for smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, tiles and foil