KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker edge Powerpack
11 shades and an all-rounder tip – the set for great masterpieces
A festival of colour and shapes: with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker edge Powerpack, inspirations become expressive works. With the eleven coordinated acrylic colour shades and the versatile edge tip, ideas can easily be turned into creative reality – sometimes as a work of art on canvas, sometimes as a drawing in a sketchbook, sometimes as unique lettering. The colours white, real yellow, cherry red, violet red, light blue, ultramarine blue, permanent green, dark oxide brown, neutral grey, black and light gold turn ideas into colourful reality. A colour tone is written blank? Then it can be easily refilled with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink. Uncomplicated and sustainable!
- Brilliant acrylic ink
- High colour intensity, high pigment density
- Silk matt drying
- Weatherproof on absorbent backgrounds
- For many surfaces such as canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glass
- Ink does not bleed through paper
- Shake the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker vigorously with the cap closed for 1 to 2 minutes before each use. Carefully press the tip onto the paper several times to pump up the paint until it becomes visible.
- Even and precise ink flow due to the valve system
- Edge tip as an all-rounder
- Tips are interchangeable with the KREUL replacement tips
- Refillable with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink
11 acrylic markers in White, Genuine Yellow Light, Cherry Red, Violet Red, Light Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Permanent Green, Dark Oxide Brown, Neutral Grey, Black, Light Gold
- Suitable for a multitude of paintable surfaces such as e.g. canvas, paper, carton, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glas