KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker medium Natural Pigments
Natural pigments as an alternative.
With the two shades Curcuma and Graphite, we offer an alternative to colours with synthetically produced pigments. Curcuma is made with the dye from the rootstock of the turmeric plant (curcuma longa root extract). The warm yellow is a softly glazing shade. Graphite is made with graphite, a mineral from the element carbon. The dark grey is opaque and has a slight metallic shimmer. Since the pigments are natural products, there may be minimal colour variations in each batch. The plastic of the two markers consists of 70% post-consumer recycled (PCR) material, i.e. recycled material that has already been used once for a consumer product. The KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker is exactly matched to the KREUL Acrylic Ink. Empty markers can be easily refilled with the same shade of acrylic ink. Perfect for all those who frequently reach for the pen and value sustainability.
- Brilliant acrylic ink
- High colour intensity, high pigment density
- Contains natural pigments: turmeric is a dye from the rootstock of the turmeric plant, Graphite is made with graphite, a mineral from the element carbon
- Silk matt drying
- Weatherproof on absorbent backgrounds
- For many surfaces such as canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glass
- Ink does not bleed through paper
- Shake the KREUL Triton Acrylic Marker vigorously with the cap closed for 1 to 2 minutes before each use. Carefully press the tip onto the paper several times to pump up the paint until it becomes visible.
- Even and precise ink flow due to the valve system
- Medium tip for lines and writings
- Tips are interchangeable with the KREUL replacement tips
- Refillable with the KREUL Triton Acrylic Ink
- Suitable for a multitude of paintable surfaces such as e.g. canvas, paper, carton, wood, stone, plastic, metal, glas
Data and Downloads