KREUL Leaf Metal Flakes Gold
Glossy protection for finished products.
- Fine flaked leaf metal for high-gloss, metallic effects
- Content: 2 g, approx. 0.33 m²
- For wood, glass, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, wax, ceramics, porcelain, dried concrete, terracotta, foil, metal, leather
- That’s how you do it: The surface to be designed must be clean and free of dust and grease. Apply the KREUL Primer for Leaf Metal and let it dry transparently (duration at least 20 minutes). Place the flaked metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a soft, dry brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After drying (min. 12 hours) polish with a soft polishing cloth or cotton wool.
- Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For wood, glass, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, wax, ceramics, porcelain, concrete, terracotta, foil, metal, leather