KREUL Leaf Metal Gold 25 leaves
Elegance through wafer-thin metal.
Golden shine is inimitably beautiful and turns objects into magnificent unique pieces. With the right basics and a bit of dexterity, the traditional refinement technique from the field of restoration can also be used for creatives. For this purpose, the KREUL Leaf Metal is applied to decorative objects with the KREUL Primer for Leaf Metal. The wafer-thin metal is available in the colours gold, silver and copper. Thus, high-gloss effects are possible on numerous surfaces of wood, glass, cardboard, porcelain and many more. Simple accessories such as picture frames, wooden parts or bowls are thus transformed into luxurious-looking art objects.
- Fine leaf metal for high-gloss, metallic effects
- Package with 25 leaves, sizes 140 x 140 mm
- For wood, glass, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, wax, ceramics, porcelain, dried concrete, terracotta, foil, metal, leather
- That’s how you do it: The surface to be designed must be clean and free of dust and grease. Apply the KREUL Primer for Leaf Metal and let it dry transparently (duration at least 20 minutes). Place the metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a soft, dry brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After drying (min. 12 hours) polish with a soft polishing cloth or cotton wool.
- Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For wood, glass, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, wax, ceramics, porcelain, concrete, terracotta, foil, metal, leather
Data and Downloads