KREUL Javana Fabric paint for light and dark-colored textiles Basic colors set of 6
Brilliant on light and dark fabrics.
The creamy brilliant fabric paints for light and dark-colored textiles are ideal for printing, stamping and stencilling due to their pastose character. The highly opaque paints with their metallic-shimmering effect lay on the fabric, do not flow under the stencil and transfer the filigree details of the stamp. Creative people are inspired by the luminosity of creamy pastose KREUL Fabric Paints light and dark-colored textile, and they print bicycles, hearts and triangles on woven fabrics such as cotton, linen or jeans. After fixation, the paints are lightfast and washable up to 40 °C. The color set is ideal for beginners because it has the most important basic colors that one would need for painting.
- Ideal for beginners as they contain important basic colors needed for painting
- Creamy, brilliant fabric paint with impasto character
- High opacity
- Water-based, lightfast
- Suitable for fabric printing and stencilling
- This is how it works: wash textiles free of finishes and fabric softener before painting. Place baking paper between the layers of fabric for protection. After a drying time of 6 hours, cover the painted fabric with baking paper and fix it with the iron on the cotton setting for 5 minutes. Alternatively, set the fabric for 8 minutes at 150 °C in the oven. Painted textiles washable inside out up to 40 °C on the delicate cycle.
- We manufacture the paint in a fair and safe process in Germany
- The cardboard packaging of the set consists of 94 % recycled material
6 x 20 ml jars each in White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Leaf Green, Black, 1 Brush
- For light and dark-colored textiles made of cotton and blends with max. 20% synthetic fiber content