KREUL Glass & Porcelain Classic Color Living Set of 6 x 20 ml
Refreshing new look for tableware and decorative objects
Yippee – good mood is coming to the table! With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Color Living Set, glass and ceramics get a stylish and inviting new look. With the six cheerful colour shades, everything matches up. A few stylish dots on cups or large blocks of colour on glasses – the opaque glass and porcelain paints will bring a smile to your face. After the paints have been fired onto the surfaces at 160 °C, the designs are water-resistant and dishwasher-safe. Perfect for freshening up a coffee set!
- Covering and brilliant glass and porcelain paints
- Sooth and glossy, fast drying, lightfast
- After curing the painting is waterproof, dishwasher safe and saliva-resistant
- How to do it: Do not draw on areas in contact with food or drink. Do not thin paints with water. KREUL Glass & Porcelain Thinning medium (No. 16273) should be used instead. As long as the paint has not been fired on, you can use water to remove it. Leave to dry for 4 hours, place the cup in a cold domestic oven and fix the colours at 160 °C for 90 min. Let the cup cool and the colours harden in the oven.
- Apply paint with a soft hair brush, e.g. KREUL Red Sable imit. (No. 7202..) or with Pony Hair Synthetics (No. 7229..)
- Paints contain an innovative vegetable-oil-based binder
- We manufacture the paint in a fair and safe process in Germany
- The cardboard packaging of the set consists of 94 % recycled material
6 x 20 ml jars each in Light Blue, Cobalt Blue, Orange, Carmine Red, Rose, May Green, 1 Brush
- For painting heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramics, terracotta and metal; Adhesive also on non-heat-resistant materials such as acrylic glass, mirrors and many plastic surfaces
Data and Downloads