KREUL Tattoo Pen
Cool looks for cool shows.
Creatives and kids like it to paint themselves. To make sure that everything is carefree and harmless, there are special pens: with the KREUL Tattoo Pens, painting the skin becomes a colorful fun. The artwork on the skin lasts for a few days depending on the skin type and is a real eye-catcher at children’s birthdays, family celebrations and carnivals. The pencils contain water-based cosmetic ink that has been dermatologically tested. They are paraben free, vegan and easy to apply: the flexible brush tip can be directly applied to the greaseless skin or brought in form with the matching tattoo stencils. The KREUL Tattoo Pen is not a waterproof pen. It is ideal for children because the ink can be washed off the skin with water and is washable from most textiles from 30 °C. We recommend to paint tattoos only where you sweat less or come into contact with water less. So rather on the upper arm than on the wrist.
- Water-based cosmetic ink
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Without parabens, vegan
- Quickly drying
- Flexible brush tip allows a controlled painting and is easier to handle for children
- The ink is not waterproof
- Can be washed off with warm water and soap
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- For temporary painting on the skin