KREUL Window Color Set glitter fantasy
Glittering paints in glamour and glory.
- Bright window paints in the handy bottle with fine long painting tip
- Special glamour effect: Carefully sprinkle the silver glitter into the still wet color.
- The dried paint has a light structure
- Can be used on smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, tiles, etc.
- The paints are intermixable.
- Beautiful marbled effects can be created by drawing paints into each other with a small wooden stick (e.g. toothpick) before they dry.
- Heres how: Draw the outline of the motif onto special sheet using the contour paint and allow to dry for around 2 hours). Use window color paint to fill in the areas up to the edges, applying the paint from the bottle generously. Allow to dry for around 24 hours (depending on the thickness of the paint). Gently peel the picture from the film and use it to decorate the window.
- When a motif has been used several times, adhesion can be improved by moistening it slightly.
- Window decoration can be easily removed without leaving any residue, ready to be re-used elsewhere
- The rigid sheet is ideal for mobile sculptures. Allow the desired motif to dry before cutting it out with the sheet.
- Suitable for smooth surfaces such as glass, mirrors, tiles and foil