KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pen Metallic medium Set of 5
It must be elegant, sparkle and shimmer.
With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pens Metallic, creatives bring metallic gloss onto cups, glasses, plates, vases, cereal bowls & Co. The glass & porcelain paints in pen contained in the set are water-based and are ideal for decorative designs on glass, porcelain, ceramics, metal, acryl and mirrors. The painted object made of heat-resistant material is placed in the cold oven for fixing. When the temperature of 160 °C has been reached, bake the painting for 90 minutes. A colourful unique specimen is ready!
- Gleaming glass and porcelain paint
- Covering, lightfast
- For painting on heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
- 5 color shades with stable bullet tip, stroke width approx. 2–4 mm
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe
- Heres how: Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food. Shake well before use and before removing cap approx. 1-2 minutes. Press repeated times on paper till color is visible. First test the pen on paper before painting the object
- Paint can be removed with water while it has not yet been baked.
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160 °C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes. Allow objects to cool and harden in the oven.
5 glass and porcelain pens each (Red-Metallic, Blue-Metallic, Copper, Silver, Gold)
- For painting on heat-resistant porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal