The Italian artist paper by KREUL was selected because it suited the color systems. From drawing paper for sketches through to paper for painting with watercolor, oil and acrylic paints, and using mixed media techniques, artists can choose the suitable painting medium depending on quality. The use of FSC™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix) and production with hydropower make this product highly eco-friendly. SOLO GOYA Paper Water Color is ideal for watercolour and gouache, for wet-on-wet and dry brush techniques. Blocks are glued on four sides to prevent the paper from warping when wet. The water color paper is made of a mix of cotton (25%) and lignin free cellulose. This high quality paper is perfect for art students and beginners.
- Ideal for watercolour and gouache, for wet-on-wet and dry brush techniques
- Made of a mix of cotton (25%) and lignin free cellulose, acid free and resistant to ageing
- Natural white, cold pressed
- Made of FSC ™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix)
- Pad with 20 sheets 300 g/m²