The Italian artist paper by KREUL was selected because it suited the color systems. From drawing paper for sketches through to paper for painting with watercolor, oil and acrylic paints, and using mixed media techniques, artists can choose the suitable painting medium depending on quality. The use of FSC™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix) and production with hydropower make this product highly eco-friendly. KREUL Paper Mixed Media is ideal for all mixed media ?ne art techniques, wet and dry. Blocks are glued on four sides to prevent the paper from warping when wet. This high-strength paper has a smooth, satin surface that ensures intense colour and a high concentration of moisture, and is sturdy enough for projects requiring multiple techniques. The Paper Mixed Media is made of a mix of 25% cotton and lignin-free cellulose. This high quality paper is perfect for art students and beginners.
- Ideal for all mixedmedia ?ne art techniques, wet and dry
- Made of a mix of 25% cotton and lignin-free cellulose, acid free and resistant to ageing
- Natural white, smooth, calandered surface
- Made of FSC ™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix)
- Pad with 10 sheets 300 g/m²