The Italian artist paper by KREUL was selected because it suited the color systems. From drawing paper for sketches through to paper for painting with watercolor, oil and acrylic paints, and using mixed media techniques, artists can choose the suitable painting medium depending on quality. The use of FSC™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix) and production with hydropower make this product highly eco-friendly. SOLO GOYA Paper Oil Color is recommended for oil and acrylic painting techniques. The unique paper surface, obtained through a specialized texturing process, creates a surface similar to linen canvas. This high quality paper is perfect for art students and beginners.
- Is recommended for oil and acrylic painting techniques
- Acid free and resistant to ageing
- Apecial finish for oil and acrylic painting
- Aanvas-effect surface, natural white
- Made of FSC ™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix)
- Pad with 10 sheets 300 g/m²