The Italian artist paper by KREUL was selected because it suited the color systems. From drawing paper for sketches through to paper for painting with watercolor, oil and acrylic paints, and using mixed media techniques, artists can choose the suitable painting medium depending on quality. The compact system comprises KREUL Paper in entry-level quality and SOLO GOYA Paper as artist paper in medium quality. The use of FSC ™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC ™ Mix) and production with hydropower make this product highly eco-friendly. SOLO GOYA Paper Sketching is ideal for sketch and drawing with pencil, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil and ink. The paper has an internal and external sizing making it very resistant to repeated erasures. The drawing paper is made of high quality lignin free cellulose. It is acid free and archival. It is perfect for artists and beginners.
- Ideal for sketch and drawing with pencil, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil and ink
- Acid free and resistant to ageing
- Natural white, fine surface, lightly grained
- Made of FSC ™ certified cellulose pulp (FSC™ Mix)
- Pad with 25 sheets 160 g/m²