KREUL Primer for Leaf Metal 20 ml
Refining with Leaf Metal.
- Liquid special adhesive to size KREUL Leaf Metal
- For indoor use
- For refining DIY objects such as picture frames, wooden parts and cards
- The surface to be designed must be clean and free of dust and grease. Apply evenly with a brush. Allow the gilding size to dry until transparent (at least 20 minutes), apply twice to highly absorbent surfaces. Place the metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a soft, dry brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After drying (min. 12 hours) polish with a soft polishing cloth or cotton wool.
- Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For absorbent and porous surfaces e.g. wood, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, ceramics, porcelain, glass, concrete, terracotta, leather