KREUL Primer for Leaf Metal pastos
Noble shine in gold.
- Special pastose adhesive to size KREUL Leaf Metal
- For indoor use
- For refining DIY objects such as picture frames, wooden parts, cards, glass lanterns
- Ideal for gilding using stencil technique
- For absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- The surface to be designed must be clean and free of dust and grease. Apply with a brush, sponge or palette knife. Allow gilding size to dry until transparent (at least 20 minutes). Place the metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a soft, dry brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After drying (min. 12 hours) polish with a soft polishing cloth or cotton wool.
- Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces e.g. wood, glass, paper, canvas, cardboard, Styrofoam, plastic, ceramics, porcelain, concrete, terracotta, foil, metal