KREUL Primer Marker for Leaf Metal
For filigree details with a golden shine .
- Special adhesive for sizing of KREUL Leaf Metal
- With chisel tip for filigree decorations and lettering
- Stroke width approx. 2-5 mm
- Shake, pump, write
- Allow to dry for around 20 minutes, apply twice to highly absorbent surfaces. Close after use. Place the metal leaf on top and press down carefully with a soft, dry brush. Carefully remove residues with a brush or cloth. After drying (min. 12 hours) polish with a soft polishing cloth or cotton wool. Allow gold-plated objects to dry for several days and overpaint with the KREUL Coating Varnish for leaf metal to protect against corrosion. Use the KREUL Zapon varnish to protect the decoration outdoors and on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, terracotta and clay.
- For decorations and lettering on wood, paper, canvas, cardboard, concrete, terracotta, plastic, ceramics, porcelain, glass, leather