MUCKI Play me paintbox We magically create colours with water and pens
How to create a rainbow? Children learn how to paint and mix the colours of the children’s watercolour pens with water. The illustrated step-by-step game instructions with Darius the dinosaur and his friends introduce you to exciting colouring experiences. It is incredible how colours transform into new colours. Is there magic involved?
- Children learn how colours change by adding water and how new mixed colours are created. The little artists colour the motif cards with the children’s watercolour pens and paint over them with a damp brush.
- Recommended by educators: Painting with the children’s pencils trains fine motor skills and focus. Mixing the colours encourages creativity and stimulates the imagination.
- MUCKI Paper Pixie watercolour pens, water-based
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- Washable from 30 °C from most fabric types
- The cardboard packaging of the set, the motif cards and game instruction consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- Illustrated instructions show the procedure step-by-step
- For painting on paper, carton