MUCKI Play me paintbox Were painting with our hands and fingers
With what kind of hand is elephant created? Which colours should I mix to get grey? Children playfully learn to mix colours and assign them to different animals.
- With this set children learn playfully how easy and fun it is to mix colors. Using funny motifs Kids learn to create funny animal pictures with their own handprints: Which hand can I use for the elephant?
- Recommended by educators: Coloring the motifs with fingers and the targeted placement of the hands trains fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. By direct contact of the fingers and hands with the creamy paint, it is not only painted but also felt.
- MUCKI finger paint, water-based
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The cardboard box of the set is made of at least 95% recycled materials
- Illustrated instructions show the procedure step-by-step
- For painting with hands and fingers on paper, cardboard, canvas