MUCKI Play me paintbox Were painting spines, fur and scales
What is the best way to paint the scales of Siggi Schuppe? How does Willi Wuschels mane get really nice and fluffy? Children playfully learn how to depict the surfaces of the animals with simple painting tools.
- With this set children learn through play how to use simple painting tools to create different animals coats (spines, fur, scales, etc.)
- Recommended by educators: Painting the motifs with simple painting tools trains fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. At the same time, artistic and linguistic creativity is appreciated, and children’s imagination is stimulated.
- MUCKI finger paint, water-based
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The cardboard box of the set is made of at least 95% recycled materials
- Illustrated instructions show the procedure step-by-step
- For painting with hands and fingers on paper, cardboard, canvas