MUCKI Play me paintbox Were painting spines, fur and scales
What is the best way to paint the scales of Siggi Schuppe? How does Willi Wuschels mane get really nice and fluffy? Children playfully learn how to depict the surfaces of the animals with simple painting tools.
The MUCKI Play me paintbox is a shared colouring experience with your child. With colours in proven MUCKI quality and game ideas developed with educators. The colourful exercises help children from the age of 4 to develop their skills. Focus and creativity are encouraged, and fine motor skills are trained in an age-appropriate way. Each MUCKI Play me paintbox is a complete set on a special theme. Fantastic for painting, playing, and learning together.
- With this set children learn through play how to use simple painting tools to create different animals coats (spines, fur, scales, etc.)
- Recommended by educators: Painting the motifs with simple painting tools trains fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. At the same time, artistic and linguistic creativity is appreciated, and children’s imagination is stimulated.
- MUCKI finger paint, water-based
- Dermatologically tested
- Paraben-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, titanium dioxide-free, vegan
- Can be washed out at temperatures above 30 °C
- The paint is developed and produced in Germany
- The cardboard box of the set is made of at least 95% recycled materials
- Illustrated instructions show the procedure step-by-step
5 MUCKI Finger paints 50 ml each (White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Black), 2 small jars for mixing colors and storage, 12 funny stable motif cards for 6 animals and a QR-code for further motifs, Painting tools for the animals coats: 1 painting sponge for Patty Patches, 2 sponge stipplers for Stanley Scales, 5 cotton swabs for Curly Cathy, 1 wooden stick for Scottie Spines, 1 game instruction introducing the animals
- For painting with hands and fingers on paper, cardboard, canvas